Popular Posts

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

New in Israel

My seven friends learning with me at RUA will go to Israel on September. I am sure, I will miss them. They will go maybe 11 months that it is so long time. But, I still have a communication with them by E-mail. I hope they have a very nice time at Israel with their studying and work in the farm. Before, they some of my classmate usually ask them to go to Israel have a party, but I say yes, if my other friends and I will wait for them to present about our Thesis, they will make a party, all of this just a joking. How can other and I wait for them!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, such a wonderful opportunity this is to experience living and learning overseas. It will be hard to be apart and away from friends and family, but they will absorb so much in the 11 months stay in Israel. Maybe you can show them how to create a Travel Blog to share they experiences with you all! I am so happy to see you sharing your thoughts and hopes, Sokha! Please, continue your blogging:-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, and I will show them to create blog. And, I will try more to post my thoughts in the blog.

      Delete

Translate